|Title:||Acquisition Careers -Training Coordinator|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is seeking a full-time training coordinator for our client located in Prince George’s County, Maryland. The Training Coordinator identifies training needs and maps out learning and development plans; puts together training curriculum and facilitates training sessions; analyzes training progress and suggests additional training modules; ensures training partners provide required curriculum. He/she will assist in identifying staffing needs, training requirements, and other workforce development strategies. Assists in the management of agency-wide training with the Acquisition Career Manager (ACM). Provide coordinated input regarding short-and long-term human capital strategic planning for training, competency fulfillment, career development, and other facets of human capital management affecting the acquisition workforce. Additional responsibilities include:
- Creates training plans, training sessions and schedules that includes all areas of expertise utilizing a variety of methods such as conferences, demonstrations, workshops, classroom training, meetings and on-the-job training to make continuous training and development an interesting and dynamic process.
- Recommends training supplies and materials to enhance instruction program. Oversee and maintain in-house training facilities and necessary equipment.
- Evaluate the performance and teaching methods of current instructors. Providing recommendations for improvement in methods and training approaches. Measure instructional effectiveness and generate summative evaluation reports with the goal of defining the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Develop educational materials on a quarterly or annual basis as needed, including visual aids, multimedia learning tools and training manuals.
- Schedule continuing skill development and technical training classes for client stressing the importance of continual growth and learning.
- Conduct needs assessments and surveys, designed to identify specific training needs, skills or knowledge gaps that need addressing for the client.
- Market training opportunities to employees in an engaging and compelling way that provides all necessary information and entices participation.
- Connect and liaise with client stakeholders regarding instruction and scheduling
- Facilitate train-the-trainer sessions for in-house experts/trainers.
- Bachelor’s degree in training, HR, education or related field
- Must have 1 year of federal acquisition experience
- 4+ years’ experience with industry best practices and standards with training curriculum creation, coordination and scheduling
- Must have acquisition/contract knowledge (FAC-C Level 1)
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training
- Strong leadership, communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and innovative solutions
- Strong working knowledge of instructional design theory as well as proof of successful implementation
- Strong knowledge of learning management systems
- Proven track record, showing the ability to successfully complete the full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Knowledgeable about both traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.