|Title:||Financial Analyst II & III|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Financial Analyst II & III
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking for Financial Analyst (level II & III), to support our client in Washington, DC. The Financial Analyst will provide support for cost and pricing analysis associated with Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), draft proposal preparation instructions for inclusion of RFQs or RFPs and review of cost and price proposals, quotes, and bids submitted in response to announced procurements ranging from micro-purchases, simplified acquisitions, large contracts, BPAs, Task Orders, Delivery Orders (Calls), and the full spectrum of federal contract types.
- Assisting in the identification and development of cost estimates varying in size of procurement.
- Supporting client with developing cost evaluation plans and assisting with subsequent evaluation of proposals, quotations and bids.
- Provide advisory and assistance supporting Contracting Officers in drafting cost proposal preparation instructions for solicitations; recommending sample cost exhibits and instructions that facilitate the equitable evaluation of costs across multiple proposals, quotes, or bids, developing price evaluation plans, examining cost proposals, quotations, or bids and providing pre-award price/ cost analysis support.
- Assistance supporting Contractor submissions for all pricing components; review and validate option pricing prior to exercise of currency and reasonableness; assisting Contracting Officers with cost and pricing analyses associated with contract terminations; and update and maintain necessary files and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Level II: 3 years’ experience
- Level III: 10 years’ experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and process-driven
- Impeccable attention to detail
*Positions are contingent pending Government award.
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.