|Title:||Acquisition Specialist II|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking for an Acquisition Logistics Specialist II to support our client in Washington, DC. The Acquisition Logistics Specialist II will quickly grasp procurement terms, methodologies, and processes, prepare BPA files and associated electronic documentation. Below are some of the positions responsibilities and required skills and qualifications:
- Provide support and assistance to Senior Contract Specialists in essentially all areas of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Provide support in technical writing, acquisition planning and strategy, and market research.
- Ensure compliance with program and administrative regulations.
- Prepare simplified purchase orders and modifications.
- Log and track contract quotes, requests for modifications, and reports.
- Provide assistance with functions supporting the procurement business process.
Minimum Qualifications (Years of Experience, Education / Certification & Clearance)
- Bachelors degree.
- Two (2) years of relevant professional experience federal contracting; may substitute education, training or applicable certification for one year experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Must be knowledgeable of federal procurement regulations and policies.
- Must work independently on less complex tasks.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written.
Strong attention to detail
FAC-C or DAWIA Level I
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity