|Title:||Purchase Card Analyst|
|Position Category:||Program Management|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Purchase Card Analyst
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for a Purchase Card Analyst for our client in Washington, DC. Candidate must have proven experience in providing with managing Purchase card program. Listed below are the positions’ responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and review of purchase card policy and procedures.
- Review of purchase card files.
- Create, review, and update training-related products such as announcements, course outlines, and training material.
- Managing GPC holder training records
- Conducting formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions on GPS processes as necessary.
- Recommend improvements in GPC processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 Years of Experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- A desire for continual learning; possesses strong communication (both oral and written), problem-solving, and interpersonal skills along with a great eye for detail; and who is adaptable.
- Understanding IT products, programs, tools, and processes
- Working effectively (independently and/or within teams) across functional areas in a collaborative environment
Must be a United States Citizen.
*Position pending upon Government award.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.