|Title:||Contract Specialist III, Team Manager|
|Position Category:||Program Management|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Contract Specialist III (Serves as Program Manager)
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking for a Contract Specialist III/PM, to support our client in Washington, DC. The Contract Specialist III/PM will provide support in is required to be on-site and perform the duties as a Contract Specialist III. This position assists with scheduling, pricing, technical performance of client’s programs and full life-cycle contracting. May assist with proposal development, contract negotiation and contract compliance. Proposal preparation may include assisting with plans, specifications and financial terms of the contract. Below are some of the positions responsibilities and required skills and qualifications:
• Prepare modifications for various contractual actions to include, but not limited to, contracts, purchase/delivery/task orders, blanket purchase agreements, indefinite delivery contracts as necessary.
• Complete all assigned orders within agency an CO’s established milestones.
• Complete and handle all files in accordance with regulations and local policies and procedures.
• Administer and/or closeout Government contract vehicles in accordance with regulatory guidance and client procedures.
• Participate in meetings as requires. Meetings include acquisition planning meetings, pre-award conference, periodic progress review meetings and other meetings as required by the Contracting Officer.
• Assist the Contracting Officer in preparing various responses to different correspondence. (vendor requests, Freedom of Information Requests etc.
• Develop and manage regular reviews for accountability and successful management of requirements, stakeholders and vendors.
- Able to lead full life-cycle contracting process for a team of contract professionals.
- Mentor with other staff to ensure their understanding of procurement terms, methodologies and processes; how to prepare contract files and associated electronic documentation and procurement actions (e.g., contract, order, mod) for execution.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferable)
- 5+ years of experience in federal contracting.
- Intimate Knowledgeable of the FAR.
- In-depth working knowledge of federal procurement regulations and policies.
- Ability to perform complex cost and/or price analysis functions.
- Knowledgeable and experience using electronic media, including Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills and be able to communication effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage team.
- Strong Multi-tasking ability.
*Positions are contingent pending Government award.
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.