|Security Clearance:||Top Secret/SCI|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for a Technical Writer for a current client. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications.
• Prepare executive speeches, articles, FAQs, newsletters, reports, briefing papers, presentations, talking points and other communication products
involving complex national security topics for executive audiences.
• Assist management in developing and maintaining robust internal and external communication strategies to effectively convey the FBI's national
security mission to its IC partners and to Congressional oversight authorities.
• Write and edit targeted communications, frequently with short deadlines, by researching and gathering information from a variety of sources and
selectively choosing appropriate information based on the audience, the classification level, and the desired strategic message.
• Coordinate timely responses to internal and external tasks.
• Assist NSB operational divisions with strategic communication plans and targeted products.
- Must have active TS and eligibility for SCI; willingness to take a CI-Poly
- Bachelor degree in English, journalism, or communications.
- Minimum 10 years of journalism or creative writing background and/or experience as a within the intelligence, defense, or law enforcement communities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience writing for executive-level audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships within all organizational levels.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint.
- Experience developing effective, multi-faceted strategic communication plans.
- Experience writing speeches, articles, FAQs, newsletters, reports, briefing papers, presentations, talking points and/or other communication products involving complex topics ranging from executive to enterprise audiences.
- Ability to self-start and take initiative with minimal support or guidance.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.