Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepare documents such as brochures, books, periodicals, catalogs, and pamphlets for copying or photocopying.
- Cut documents into individual standardized pages, using a paper cutter or razor knife.
- Document pages to reproduce as necessary to improve clarity or to adjust the standardized page size according to the limitations of the designated copy machine.
- Stamp standard symbols on pages or inserts instruction cards to notify staff of special handling, prepares cover sheets and document folders for material, and index cards for files, and files folder according to index code and copies priority schedule
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills along with a strong attention to detail
- Individual must be goal oriented and self-motivated, and able to function well in a team environment
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and able to work independently
- Working knowledge of office equipment including computers, calculators, copiers, printers, and fax machines at a level consistent with experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.