Digital Marketing with Graphic Design Intern
|Title:||Digital Marketing with Graphic Design Intern|
Acquisition Professionals is actively recruiting for a Social Media Intern. This position will develop and executive marketing strategies to promote the company’s brand awareness, job postings and community engagements.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Taking the lead on growing the Company’s social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter andetc).
- Creating & designing visually appealing, content rich and value-add social media posts on all platforms.
- Leveraging growth strategies to increase followers across all platforms.
- Engaging with users comments, inquiries, etc.
- Create data analytics reports to analyze the successes and failures of marketing campaigns
- Create and conduct market research to improve existing marketing programs
- Collaborate with team members on new projects and ideas
Minimum Qualifications (Years of Experience, Education / Certification & Clearance)
- A hard-working and dedicated college junior, senior, or recent graduate (no more than 6 months upon graduation) who is looking to gain valuable work experience in the field of marketing, business, communication or public relations
- A self-starter with the ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Products, MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and data analytics tool
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications