|Position Category:||Information Technology|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking for a SharePoint Administrator, to support our client in Washington, DC. The SharePoint Administrator will provide support in designing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining the SharePoint environment sites, by focusing on, but not limiting activities to the SharePoint Application Model, workflows, document libraries, and collaboration sites.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Sharepoint
- Maintain and update MS SharePoint tools and applications.
- Must be a SharePoint SME with knowledge and skills to support transition from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Contractor must have experience in SharePoint Designer for creating and modifying complex workflows.
- Collaborate staff in the design and evolution of the SharePoint environment and documenting areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with staff in the implementation of contracting tools, workflows, etc. within the SharePoint environment.
- Document processes required for management and reporting of activities with SharePoint.
- Provide recommendations and support the implementation of improvements/efficiencies within SharePoint environment.
• Proven significant experience in the following:
- Windows operating system and hardware.
- Software management.
- Networking infrastructure services, including encryption, security zones, and firewalls.
- SharePoint projects that align with the business workflow.
- Basic SharePoint tools like ULS Logs, workflows to automate business processes, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
*Positions are contingent pending Government award.
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.