|Title:||Financial Analyst I|
Financial Analyst I
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for a Financial Analyst I for a client in Washington, DC. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, executing and controlling performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provides primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinates all parties to tasks, performs quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Delivers presentations and leads client meetings.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in Financial Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Accounting or Business-related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Advanced degree(s) in relevant fields of study may be substituted for experience.
Must be a United States Citizen.
*Position contingent upon Government award.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.