Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for a Economist II for our client in Washington, DC. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications:
- Review and assess the cost-effectiveness of selected grant project applications received.
- The projects to be assigned for review will be selected by designated client manager responsible for overseeing cost-effectiveness reviews, and reviews will be conducted subject to guidance prepared by the client for conducting benefit-cost analysis and assessing cost-effectiveness of proposed grant projects.
- Provide a written summary of findings from its review and assessment of each project's cost-effectiveness to the client staff. These summaries will evaluate the project 's likely benefits, costs, and cost-effectiveness, following the procedures and ratings specified in guidance provided.
- These written summaries will be completed on or before the dates set by agreement between the contractor's project manager or designated client manager of cost-effectiveness reviews.
- Analyze data using mathematical models and statistical techniques.
- Ability to present findings clearly.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to solve complex problems.
- Ability to review data, observe patterns and draw logical conclusions.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Economics or a related discipline.
Must be a United States Citizen.
*Position contingent upon government approval.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.