|Title:||IT Requirements Analyst|
|Position Category:||Information Technology|
|Security Clearance:||Top Secret/SCI|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for a IT Requirements Analyst for a current client. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications.
- Provide user requirements support in the definition process to collect, identify, define, aggregate, conceptualize, and prioritize strategic and near-term requirements.
- Defines and documents detailed business and functional user requirements, collected through interviews, workshops, and or existing systems documentation and procedures, to evaluate legacy systems, business processes, applications, and data for potential cloud migration.
- Regularly assess technical systems and monitor systems development efforts to evaluate risks, ensure alignment with current technology trends, and to identify and recommend areas for improvement, cost savings, consolidation, and retirement/replacement.
- Meet with stakeholders and serve as an interface for the collection, tracking, and management of operational user requirements for multiple IT capabilities and systems.
- Analyze technical and functional systems documentation to identify key points, and discover potential problems.
- Draft business and functional documentation such as mission needs, concepts of operation, cost benefit analyses, impact assessments, and workflow diagrams.
- Prepare reports, briefing materials, talking points, and other documents, often on short notice, for the
- NSB Executive Staff regarding IT issues.
- Use strong written, oral, and presentation skills to provide updates to management regarding current IT projects and initiatives.
• Must have active TS and eligibility for SCI; willingness to take a CI-Poly
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or an IT-related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT requirements management (development, review and analysis), Systems Development, Systems Management, and /or IT Business Analysis.
• Experience within an Intelligence-focused operational environment (defense, national security, and/or law enforcement).
• Experience drafting documentation and presenting information to executive management audiences regarding systems operations, technical and functional requirements, processes, and methodologies.
• Experience with big data and data warehousing.
• Experience supporting successful migration paths toward distributed processing and cloud-based services (i.e., IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS) and their application within federal government community frameworks, such as IC-ITE GovCloud, IC-ITE C2S, MS Azure, and/or Amazon Web Services.
• Ability to proactively manage multiple high-visibility tasks in a fast-paced environment, and work with diverse teams with competing interests to reach consensus on best paths forward.
• Ability to translate and communicate complex subject matter between technical and non- technical audiences.
• Outstanding writing, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and strong initiative.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint.
• Familiarity with federal government cloud industry standards, guidelines and regulatory/compliance requirements such as ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), NIST 800-53, etc.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.