|Title:||Software Asset Manager|
|Position Category:||Information Technology|
|Security Clearance:||Top Secret|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for an IT Asset Manager for an intelligence client.
- Ability to gather requirements from stakeholders based on defined, specified requirements including quality or quantity of product(s); and once requirements are gathered, schedule a timeline for delivery.
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and researching information from stakeholders to identify potential vendor offerings and services.
- Proven record of documentation development for market research, Statements of Work (SOWs), Justifications and Analysis (J&A).
- Working knowledge of the government procurement contracting lifecycle
- Ability to administer the day-to-day operations of software baseline and maintenance licenses for stakeholders.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all processes and recommended process improvements.
- Ability to answer product questions, provide use-case scenarios, act as liaison to the vendor for in-depth product- and license-engineering questions.
- Confidence in assisting government in IT data calls, management inquiries, and reporting
- Experience evaluating potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and their system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Proven record of gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports and metrics.
- Ability to meet with vendors on product lines to determine best options and structure for customers.
- Experience with one of the following product lines: (i.e., IBM, Oracle, HP Enterprise, Adobe, McAfee, Veritas, CISCO, VMware, Informatica, Microsoft, assistive technologies (Section 508 compliance), subscription-based services, public source data collections, cloud-based technologies, geospatial tools, and encryption tools).
- Understanding of IT Asset Software and Hardware tracking databases for accuracy and functionality.
- Strong knowledge of HPE Service Manager (SM) ticket requests, processing, full resolution, and process work flows.
- Track and manage the physical, contractual and financial aspects of IT assets.
- Ability to create dashboards to track resource capacity and demand in real-time.
- Update Service Manager tickets via e-mail including status, priority, assignment, notes, and additional fields.
- Proactively monitor and report security events / incidents.
Education & Experience:
- Must have active TS and eligibility for SCI; willingness to take a CI-Poly
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related technical field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills
- Solid and sound attention to details
- Exceptional coordination skill sets with the ability and experience to track multiple tasks and projects to provide accurate status
- Analyze existing systems and processes and make solid recommended process improvement and take the initiative to implement
- Strong use of Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.