|Title:||Administrative Assistant II|
Administrative Assistant II
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for an Administrative Assistant II for a current client. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications:
- This position will provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities.
- The Administrative Assistant II will be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Skilled in secretarial duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and the internet.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and excel in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and collaboration skills.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.