|Position Category:||Program Management|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking Business Analysts to support our client in Washington, DC. The Business Analysts will provide support for managing IAA, MOA, and MOUs and Agency GPC Program.
- Preparation, reviewing and tracking of IAA/MOA/MOU documentation in client database.
- Maintenance, review and recommendations to improve IAA/MOA/MOU procedures/ guidance and related training information.
- Conducting formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions on IAA/MOA/MOU processes and recommending improvements in processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3 years’ government experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and process-driven
- Impeccable attention to detail
*Positions are contingent pending Government award.
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.