|Title:||Administrative Analyst II|
Administrative Analyst II
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for an Administrative Analyst II for a current client. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications:
- Skilled at performing administrative and technical duties.
- Collect and maintain work activity data and documentation such as survey data, time activities, user guides, training materials and other performance data reports.
- Adhere to established procedures with direction from the immediate manager and analyze collected data.
- Assist in responding to routine and non-routine inquiries using standard formats, refers unusual or complex inquiries to supervisor.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records and prepare special reports as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and the internet.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and excel in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Compile and develop budgets and expense reports.
- Ability to handle multiple assigned projects as requested.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Must be a United States Citizen.
*Position contingent on Government award.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.