|Title:||Program Management Analyst|
|Position Category:||Program Management|
|Security Clearance:||Top Secret/SCI|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for a Program Management Analyst for a current client. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications.
- Prepare executive speeches, articles, FAQs, newsletters, reports, briefing papers, presentations, talking points and other communication products involving complex national security topics for executive audiences.
- Assist management in developing and maintaining robust internal and external communication strategies to effectively convey the FBI's national security mission to its JC partners and to Congressional oversight authorities.
- Write and edit targeted communications, frequently with short deadlines, by researching and gathering information from a variety of sources and selectively choosing appropriate information based on the audience, the classification level, and the desired strategic message.
- Coordinate timely responses to internal and external tasks.
- Assist NSB operational divisions with strategic communication plans and targeted products.
- Must have active TS and eligibility for SCI; willingness to take a CI-Poly
- Bachelor degree in economics, data analytics or a related degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in federal government (intelligence, defense, law enforcement community) leading and/or coordinating multiple, complex projects with frequent aggressive and/or competing deadlines.
- Strong writing ability and experience producing data/resource-focused summary papers, reports, and briefs containing written analyses, justifications, and graphics describing data related to operational outcomes, such as congressional justifications, fiscal summaries, and/or talking points for executive-level and external agency audiences.
- Strong briefing and interpersonal skills.
- Experience researching and analyzing data, written information, and programmatic outcomes to assess risks, formulate recommendations, and present written analysis and data which aligns with organizational goals.
- Experience applying operational objectives/outcomes to fiscal goals.
- Experience using MS Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables, PowerPoint presentations and demonstrative graphics, Word documents, and SharePoint lists and workflow tools.
- Ability to successfully work at an Executive Staff-level.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to self-start and take initiative with minimal support or guidance.
- Writing sample required.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.