|Title:||Program Manager, Acquisition|
|Position Category:||Program Management|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for a Project Manager for a current client in Washington, DC. We are seeking a passionate PM to lead and shape the future of the program management functions. Responsible for ensuring the optimum mix of cost, schedule, performance supporting the client. While operating at a high opt tempo, interfacing with various levels of personnel, management, and organizations as well as with various customers and contractors. Leverage expertise in effectively and efficiently manage the team. Listed below are the positions’ responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing and managing cost, schedule and performance baselines for projects
- Implementing best practices and processes to track progress of services and development of capabilities in terms of defined cost, schedule, and performance outcomes;
- Adjusting priorities and resource allocation based upon objective project performance data;
- Providing metrics and analysis to support forward-looking decision-making based on data;
- Establishing governance processes for programs/projects and related reviews;
- Collaborating with senior leaders, senior technical leaders, and program and acquisition offices to help develop a strategic vision and goal;
- Develops communications and training to stakeholders on program/project objectives and direction;
- Identifies barriers, resolves problems and promotes efficiency and quality in the delivery of services;
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable in Program Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, and Economics or related Information Technology).
- PMP Certified
- 5 Years of Experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Ability to develop, supervise and motivate staff
- A desire for continual learning; possesses strong communication (both oral and written), problem-solving, and interpersonal skills along with a great eye for detail; and who is adaptable.
- Understanding IT products, programs, tools, and processes
- Working effectively (independently and/or within teams) across functional areas in a collaborative environment
- Relevant experience in program management (e.g., trend and forecast analysis, earned value management, cost benefit analysis, balanced scorecard, activity based costing, life cycle cost estimating, activity based budgeting, and gap analysis).
- Must possess exceptional verbal, written, and cross-culture communication skills, emphasizing interpersonal and group communication skills
*Position is contingent upon government award.
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.