|Position Category:||Program Management|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking for Acquisition Specialist to support our client in Washington, DC. The Acquisition Specialist will provide unbiased consultation, innovation and documentation refinement for our client. Below are some of the positions responsibilities and required skills and qualifications:
- Develop acquisition documentation and processes in the areas of acquisition planning (AP); market research; requirements documentation, Statement of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statement (PWS); Statement of Objectives (SOO)
- Provide technical, acquisition, and life-cycle support to customer.
- Monitor, track and preform price/costs analysis, schedules, and technical status reports.
- Proven ability in assisting in full contract administration process.
- Proven ability to assist with policies and procedures, acquisition planning, analyzing cost and price data, developing negotiation objectives, and identifying and negotiating various contract types.
- Review training documentation, create briefings and templates for source selection.
Education & Experience:
- BA in related field.
- Minimum 3 years Acquisition experience supporting Federal Government source selection activities.
- Excellent communication skills with proven capability to provide oral and written presentations.
- Experience in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Proven ability to assist with strategic-level issues, agile acquisition policies and procedures,
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
*Positions are contingent pending Government award.
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.