|Location:||Silver Springs, MD|
Corporate Project Coordinator
Acquisition Professionals LLC is seeking a Corporate Project Coordinator to assist Program Managers with contract management. Qualified candidates shall be proficient in developing project/program plans; tracking budgets and costs; maintaining schedules; and monitoring deliverables and status reports. On-the-job training will be provided
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. In lieu of degree, three additional years of experience.
- Three years of project coordinator and/or administrative experience.
- Advance proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Visio
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and administrative support to the Corporate team
- Ability to compile and analyze information, including monthly progress report data, and workload projections.
- Ability to interpret verbal and written instructions and perform duties with limited
- Possess strong organization, attention to detail, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare charts, tables, graphs and diagrams and manage complex spreadsheets.
- Capacity to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to change
Must be a United States Citizen.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.