|Title:||Senior Program Analyst|
|Position Category:||Program Management|
|Security Clearance:||Top Secret/SCI|
Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for a Senior Program Analyst for a current client. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications.
Provide subject matter expertise (SME) to support a diverse range of National Security programs.
Support system development efforts including project management, requirements gathering, system design, data conversion, documentation, training, and deployment.
Develop and provide best practices for NSB information technology and data integration efforts.
Conduct analyses and studies related to IT data requirements, business process reengineering, business continuity, performance, benchmarking with like-activities, and new technology assessments.
Advise on policy and program requirements and implementation.
Prepare and conduct technical/policy reports and briefings.
Identity performance gaps and lessons learned. Analyze program and policy effectiveness.
Analyzing new or proposed legislation or regulations to determine impact on missions, strategic, goals, objectives and priorities.
Develop presentation materials for· executive-level briefings to explain program, status, issues, requirements, justification and impact of proposed resourcing.
• Must have active TS and eligibility for SCI; willingness to take a CI-Poly
• Bachelor degree in Communications, Business, Finance or a related field.
• Minimum 15 years of national security experience working in federal defense, intelligence or law enforcement communities.
• Demonstrated experience successfully leading, planning, initiating, coordinating, and executing special projects and programs of varying scope and complexity.
• Expertise effectively interacting with personnel involved in policy, technical, operational, and program management work.
• Experience advising on policy and program requirements and options for
• Implementation and/or change. ·
• Experience implementing corrective actions.
• Experience translating and communicating complex subject matter between technical and non-technical audiences.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
• Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills.
• Displays poise, tact, and diplomacy with all levels of staff and stakeholders.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.