Acquisition Professionals LLC is looking to fill an immediate position for an Executive Assistant for a current client. Below are the position responsibilities, skills and qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of the internal processes relative to the senior leader's responsibility, proper correspondence protocol in relation to the leader's status, corporate policies and procedures, and the functions of groups within the office.
- Contractor personnel performing at this level shall perform work independently with minimal direction on complex assignments, interact effectively with clients, exercise strict confidentiality and discretion, and assist the senior leadership in management of his or her time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and the internet.
- Maintaining Microsoft Office calendar for senior leader’s, to include scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and excel in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and collaboration skills.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or a related discipline.
- Twelve or more years of experience in the training, modeling and simulation, and performance improvement domain areas.
- Relevant professional experience can be considered commensurate with a formal degree.
Must be a United States Citizen.
*Position contingent upon Government award.
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.