Graphics Design Specialist
|Title:||Graphics Design Specialist|
|Security Clearance:||Public Trust|
Acquisition Professionals LLC. is actively recruiting for an experienced Graphics Design Specialist to join our team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support efforts of art direction and concept design, design and production, project management, copyrighting and editing, and interactive services (website services and email marketing).
- Deliver graphic-design material that may include brochures, fact sheets, invitations, email templates, infographics, invitations, advertisements, flyers, email newsletter templates, and various other graphic and visual projects, as needed by the Partnership.
Minimum Qualifications (Years of Experience, Education / Certification & Clearance)
- Three years of work related experience
- High School diploma
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Displays the aptitude for representing Organization in a professional, respectful and collaborative manner.
- Displays creativity and innovative ideas, with a visual eye to projecting the organization
- Identifies and anticipate the needs of each target audience.
- Hands-on experience with interactive media (text, moving image, animation, video, audio)
- Hands-on experience with web software such as Adobe suite, html, InDesign, photoshop, or similar web development software
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
Acquisition Professionals LLC is a small Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned and HUBZone company. We offer a competitive salary and compensation benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, matching 401k, tax free transit subsidy, paid federal government holidays and paid time off. Acquisition Professionals LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for all employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.